Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Podcast # 11 – The Impact of MOOCs on Teaching and Marketing
- Storytelling from your student and client’s perspective
- Why Public Relations Practitioners Need to Be Organizational Educators
- Podcast 10: Disrupting Executive Education – The World Economic Forum’s New Forum Academy
- Re-thinking where you live and pursuing goals
Tag Archives: Gini Dietrich
Are you a new author and thinking about innovative ways to market your book? If yes, then you will want to listen to episode 9 of FIR on Higher Education.
Need a reference point for public relations done right? If yes, read the new book Spin Sucks, Communications and Reputation Management in the Digital Age by public relations thought leader Gini Dietrich. For several years, Dietrich has been a respected … Continue reading
Who did you want to be when growing up? For me as an avid sports fan growing up in New Jersey, I wanted to follow in the footsteps of former New York Mets center fielder Lenny Dykstra, basketball legend Michael … Continue reading